life traveller

Monday, December 18, 2006

tagging/ Del.icio.us

Week 6
Step 13

Some comments from participants.

Citadel of the Blogs » Blog Archive » Starting With Web 2.0 Says: July 29th, 2006 at 2:42 pm
[…] “You are going to do a lot of exploration and reading on the net. You need a way to reference pages and sites. The “web 2.0 way” to do this is with “social tagging”, so open yourself an account on http://del.icio.us - and start tagging pages as recommended in The Several Habits of Wildly Successful del.icio.us Users. By way of example, you can see how my del.icio.us account has grown to over 1,000 resources in about seven months only, and even when I hit 10,000 resources; I am confident I will be able to retrieve any page I want simply by combining my own keywords. For example, the list of my resources tagged both with “Web2.0″ and “Trends” can be accessed witha URL formatted like this: http://del.icio.us/Fidelis1970/Web2.0+Trends (”Fidelis1970″ is the name of my account on del.icio.us). Similarly, I know I can retrieve my own list of sites using drupal with the following URL: http://del.icio.us/Fidelis1970/drupal+Example” […]
Citadel of the Blogs » Blog Archive » del.icio.us starter kit Says: July 29th, 2006 at 3:08 pm
[…] The Several Habits of Wildly Successful del.icio.us Users » Slacker Manager […]
links for 2006-08-07-- str1ke.us Says: August 7th, 2006 at 1:26 pm
[…] The Several Habits of Wildly Successful del.icio.us Users » Slacker Manager excellent tips (tags: article del.icio.us tips reference howto blogging weblog 9rules productivity socialsoftware tagging tutorial folksonomy bookmarking) […]
links for 2006-08-20 Sriram Srinivasan’s blog Says: August 21st, 2006 at 8:56 pm
[…] The Several Habits of Wildly Successful del.icio.us Users » Slacker Manager (tags: del.icio.us tips) […]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home